Terms and Conditions
1. This website is owned and operated by All Aspect Art & Print ("www.frameyourpicture.co.uk"). This document governs your relationship with "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk".
2. Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. All Aspect Art & Print reserves the right to make modifications and changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Up to date terms and conditions will continue to be available at "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk".
4. Placing an order with All Aspect Art & Print creates a contract on the basis of the terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" and its licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
All Aspect Art & Print/"www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" accepts no responsibility for the copyright/licensing issues of files submitted to be printed. It is the users sole responsibility to ensure he/she has permission to use/reproduce the files uploaded.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs may be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
1. Payment is accepted using PayPal (whose own terms and conditions are available at the following link: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
2. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase.
Descriptions of goods and services included in the "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" website are accurate to the best of our knowledge, however the colours and appearances of images, frames and other products may very slightly from how they appear on the screen. Also when submitting images through the upload image service the image size may vary from the listed products depending upon the aspect ratio of the source image.
The supply of goods which are made to order to individual customer specifications are not eligible for returns.
You shall be responsible for the handling of goods with due care and shall be liable for damage caused by you. We reserve the right to claim damages for returned goods which were used or damaged in any other way by you.
All products available on the website "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" are handmade to order, although we aim to complete all orders within 28 days this may not be possible in exceptional circumstances.
The images and designs used on the "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk" website are the property of "www.frameyourpicture.co.uk"/All Aspect Art & Print or their respective copyright owners. You must not reproduce, modify or distribute our images or any part of those images in any manner.